Coop and Condominium Insurance

As important as it is for a residential cooperative or condominium association to maintain building coverage. It is just as important for shareholders and unitholders to maintain their own personal insurance coverage. Depending on the bylaws you be could be facing a major coverage gap not having this coverage in place. 

Some coverages available include:

  • Personal Property
  • Additions & Alterations (Permanent Fixtures)
  • Personal Liability
  • Water Damage
  • Loss Assessment
  • Fine Arts Coverage (Inland Marine)

 Our agency can place this product with our top-rated carriers providing affordable premium options. Fill out the form below or give our office a call.

Request a Quote 

Thank you for your interest.  All information should be requested via phone from our agency.  Please call: (212) 338-2000